There are some effective home remedies for asthma. Along with these home remedies you should also follow some diet and lifestyle changes. So lets know about these home remedies-
Home remedies for Asthma
- Rub Nilgiri oil on chest and get fomentation, inhale mint and camphor.
2. Take black pepper, shunthi, cloves, boil it in water and take this extract.
3. Take 10 basil leaf, add a pinch of turmeric, boil it in water and take it.
4. Take warm milk boiled with garlic at night before sleep.
5. Take licorice one teaspoon with ginger in warm water
Know More about Natural Treatment for Asthma
Diet and lifestyle Changes for Asthma
- Avoid sour food
2. Avoid deep fried and processed food having preservatives.
3. Avoid foods such as curd, rice, buttermilk, lentils, paneer, cheese, sugar etc.
4. Drink warm water.
5. Avoid to take heavy foods which take much time to digest.
6. Avoid over eating.
7. Take light dinner.
8. Maintain a gap of an hour in-between, dinner and sleep.
9. Care should be taken to avoid exposure to dust, cold, smoke, polluted environment, excessive walking, exercise, etc.